We are hiring—apply today!
Main Line Fence is looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals to fill several laborer positions. We offer ample opportunities for overtime (time and half pay for over 40 hours), and career advancement. No experience is necessary: you'll receive onsite training, working alongside one of our fence installation crews on residential, commercial and highway projects throughout Southern Maine. You will experience unique and ever-changing job sites on a daily basis.
Requirements and benefits include:
- Must arrive at our office by 6:00 am each morning, then travel to and from the jobsite in our vehicles.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able and willing to do physical work (e.g., digging post holes, lifting weights of approximately 80 lbs, carrying heavy objects, being on your feet for much of the day).
- We offer work boot and clothing allowances for all employees.
- Earned benefits include and paid holidays, sick/vacation pay, health insurance, and a 401K with company match.
We use our own trained employees exclusively—unlike many of our competitors, who use subcontractors. We’re proud of the extraordinary longevity and loyalty of our employees: more than half have over a decade of service. We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong emphasis on maintaining our equipment, developing our employees, and creating a clean, safe work environment that they can be proud of.
Learn more about Maine's oldest and largest fencing company.
Please complete the following application: